Be a hero for a better world!
It starts with you. Whether it’s coaching a team, sponsoring a league, volunteering your skills, or donating equipment and supplies, the JCPAL relies on your support so that we can continue to provide our kids with a safe, fun, and formative environment for them to grow into successful and productive citizens.
Ways to Get Involved and Make a Difference:
- Athletics – Volunteer as a coach or referee and help train and develop one of our championship teams.
- Operations – The people behind the scenes are the backbone of any organization. Volunteer a couple hours a month in support of our web site management, accounting, marketing, or administrative efforts to keep our many programs running smoothly and efficiently.
- Education and Arts – Support the academic success and artistic cultural enrichment of the children we serve through tutoring, workshop facilitation or sponsoring experiential learning trips.
- Individual Volunteerism – Volunteer as an ongoing program support person in one of our centers.
- Corporate Sponsorship – Sponsor an event, donate equipment, or send your employee-volunteers to facilitate workshops on career exploration, financial literacy, or provide internships.
- Sponsor a League– PAL is famous for its recreational and athletic programs that give kids the chance to interact, compete, and cooperate in a team setting. There are sponsorships of sports leagues available for wrestling, boxing, rugby, football, golf, and more.
- Sponsor’s name will appear in jcpal.org if desired
- Corporate banner can be prominently displayed at program sites and awards ceremonies.
- Publicity will include coverage in PAL’s newsletters and annual reports, each mailed to nearly 5,000 friends of JCPAL.
- Sponsor representatives are welcome to participate as volunteers in all activities and in the awards ceremonies.
Fill out the form below to get started